Terms & Conditions
https://www.sprent.com/ follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, https://www.sprent.com/ uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that https://www.sprent.com/ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
https://www.sprent.com/ does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
When you fill out our contact form, an e-mail is created that is sent to us with the contents of the form. The content is stored in our register. By filling in our contact form you approve this processing of your personal data.
Handling of your personal data
- Sprent AB is a company that provides housing for property owners. Sprent AB collects the following information such as name, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, property information and rent payment to be able to arrange a tenant for the landlord. Sprent AB stores the above mentioned information until further notice. The landlord can contact Sprent AB via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask Sprent AB to no longer store information from the landlord and delete it.
When this is written in an email to email@example.com, Sprent AB will delete the information about the landlord.
- Sprent AB stores and manages the aforementioned information on the Internet within the company for its services. Furthermore, necessary information may be provided to Sprent AB’s third-party partners for the handling of bookings. However, this information sharing to third parties is very specific and limited.
- By approving consent under the “become a host” tab, I agree that Sprent AB will store my information until further notice and that Sprent AB may use my information to convey, advertise and market my accommodation.
- The landlord can contact Sprent AB at any time to gain access to what information Sprent AB internally stored about the landlord and get an overview.
- Sprent AB informs all interested parties with a public message if a data breach should occur and if there is a risk of ID theft or fraud.
- Sprent AB gives all landlords the right to be “forgotten”. If the landlord wants their personal data to be deleted they simple contact Sprent AB via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform about this. Sprent AB then takes step to erase the personal data only this do not affect the freedom of expression or the possibility to conduct investigations.
- If profiling occurs through agreement or loan with Sprent AB, the landlords are informed by Sprent AB via the agreement in the contract between the parties, upon rejection, it is a person within Sprent AB who controls this and not a machine. Sprent AB also offers applicants the right to appeal deisions in writing to email@example.com
- If landlords do not want their information to be used for direct marketing, they have the right to opt out by contacting Sprent AB via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprent AB is extra careful and protects information related to health, race, sexual orientation religion and political opinion
- Should Sprent AB discover that information and information about rental properties and other personal data comes from a person who is under the age of
- Sprent AB will contact its guardian to request consent for this information. If consent is not given, Sprent AB will delete and not store this information.
- Sprent AB makes legal arrangements when transferring data to countries that have not been approved by the EU authorities.
- In order to provide you as a customer with our high standard services we may collect information about your first- and last name, email adress, phone number, nationality and which company you represent. The information submitted is used within our organization to provide you as a customer with the best possible service.